Monday, January 27, 2014

JUNG TYPOLOGY RESULT



E.S.F.J

    The typology test I had recently taken informed me that my match was an E.S.F.J. That acronym stands for; Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging. This result didn't take me by surprise at all because, ever since I was a young boy I knew who I was and was ALWAYS "in touch with my emotions". To this day, I'll laugh at a funny movie ( obnoxiously loud if I might add), be terrified of a scary movie and wonder if it was "based on a true story" and the distinct possibility of the scenes becoming my life and cry during sad movies (try watching toy story 3 and tell me you didn't cry). I also, have always been an extrovert. I am always trying to make new friends by making them laugh or finding similarities between the person and I even if this person is the complete opposite of me. I'll always trust my gut rather than logic because from experience, it's the most comfortable way  can make decisions despite the outcome. Judging, however, has to be something I don't notice because I try to accept everyone for who they are. Maybe it means judging situations because I like to set myself up for success rather than make my own obstacles. (even though in my adolescence I cannot say the same...)
 All in all I am pleased to find out my results and may even take the full version of the Jung typology test since my better judgement tells me to (it's free at school, so why not). I am also pleased to find out that my personality type matches up with the one and only Bill Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment