Monday, April 21, 2014

Johnny Glasses Discussion


The movie was captivating through and through especially during the fabricated stories being portrayed as flashbacks of actual people, it shows the power of descriptive writing. Seeing Stephen go down as fraud kind of bummed me out though and I don’t even really understand the last office scene. When he said “I figured I’d have to explain this to you” did everyone just turn on Stephen on the drop of a hat? I also wondered why Stephen talked to the classroom of empty children, was that a figment of his imagination or just his sleep deprived brain cause some sort of paranoid delusions. I had thought that if I was Stephen when Michael Kelly left I would’ve kept up on him and went to write wherever he went, that would’ve played to his strengths was since Michael was already so found of Stephen he may of even made it further with his fictional pieces in that was. Going back to the fictional pieces I had wondered why they didn’t keep him. He was such a talented writer, they could’ve stuck him anywhere and he would’ve done well

No comments:

Post a Comment