Thursday, February 20, 2014

Crendo fo-shendo nintendo (what?)

My crendo is that love is everywhere, we just have to open our ears and eyes. You don't necessarily have to say "i love you"  to tell someone that you love them, in fact my mom tells me she loves me every day by yelling at me to "STOP DRIVING LIKE AN IDIOT AND SLOW DOWN". It's an odd view of mine but I believe that words of caution like this are the epitome of love. Between the lines she's saying "be careful, you're my only son and I don't know what i'd do without you". At a younger age I would've completely disagreed with this and probably have responded with, "stop trying to control me you conformist!" (geeze was I a little punk). But now, i'm a big punk with a better understanding of how this big world works. Words of caution or people looking out for you are little signs of people loving you. Love is all around you, i've learned this in 19 years and the trick is to look inwardly and just open your ears and eyes. yeah dude....

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Title! It really got my attention. I think it is great that you recognize that love is displayed in millions of ways. I totally agree. I used to think the same way, why do they have to keep tabs on me so much, I am not "the bad kid." But, I suppose it at least kept me out of some trouble. It's interesting to me that the way we take these bits of love (at least for me) can depend on who it comes from. When my significant other shares any concerns he may have, I know that it is out of love and wanting to protect his family. If it came from anyone else, I would probably be less receptive. Great post!

    ReplyDelete